Total Pageviews

Saturday 13 April 2013

VIOLENCE IN GAMES: VIDEO GAMES TO RESEARCH

     As I gear up to analyzing violence in modern games, I've made a note of what key games I should research. They need to be varied, highlight issues, facilitate conclusions and most importantly, support the evidence and research I've found. However, I do hope that these games offer more questions, as that will only develop my knowledge on the subject and ensure my research is informed and valid. 

  • MANHUNT
  • GRAND THEFT AUTO
  • CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2
  • MORTAL KOMBAT (PAST AND PRESENT)
  • SOLDIER OF FORTUNE 1 / 2
  • KARMAGEDDON

    I hope to draw solid conclusions from these and the previous games that contain violence, but to be honest  I think although I will, it will still mostly be opinions facilitated by research and evidence. Violence in games is a controversial topic that has many sides, but no solid evidence to solidify any argument as the definitive answer.

NEXT POST: VIOLENCE IN GAMES: TIMELINE TEMPLATE

No comments:

Post a Comment